Trainee - Sales
Sony PicturesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Trainee - Sales, Sony Pictures Classics
Sony Pictures Entertainment is presently looking for individuals interested in a paid traineeship in our CLASSICS SALES department in New York City.
Sony Pictures Classics (SPC) specializes in the acquisition, marketing and distribution of prestigious foreign and American independent films. Operations include booking theatres, shipping prints, billing and collections, overseeing the creation of ad campaigns and trailers, and implementing creative marketing strategies tailor-made for each picture. SPC releases have been nominated for over 20 Academy Awards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Working on trailer reports
• Sending out posters, trailers and other advertising materials
• Learning to enter box office reports
• Helping with invoices
• Strong administrative skills (Phone, MS Office/Windows, data entry, filing, photocopying, etc.)
• Excellent problem-solving ability & ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• An interest in American independent & foreign language films
• High School diploma
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - NY - New York City