Summer Intern - SAP Functional, Corp IT
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
SAP Functional Intern, CORP IT – Summer 2019
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot. This Summer internship is from May/June through mid-August. All candidates must be able to work between 40 hours a week.
SAP supports more than 3500 user worldwide, supporting all line of businesses and all territories. Our SAP Team is located in Culver City, Poland and India supporting Finance, Business Intelligence, Record to Report, Order to Cash, Treasury and Cash Management, Banking, Security and Compliance and Financial Planning applications.
• Participate in on-going SAP rollout and Treasury Automation initiatives along with assisting in Release Management activities
• The intern will have an opportunity to learn about SAP finance modules and to understand release management concepts.
• Experience in school or internships with Computer Science, Math or Finance
• Good communication skills both written and oral
• Self-motivated and team player
• Prior projects experience within Business Intelligence and or Finance areas
• Undergrad students with Computer Science, Math or Finance major
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios