Senior / Manager Brand Partnership
Sony PicturesSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Senior/Manager Brand Partnership
The Brand Partnerships Manager will work alongside with the Vice President, Media and Sponsorship Sales to develop and execute brand partnership strategy and develop digital sales to drive ad sales revenue growth. In addition, he/she will develop new business prospects and contribute to the overall growth of business revenue.
This individual should be highly motivated and creative. He/she should be an expert in crafting integrated media solutions and develop innovative sales packages with the sales support team to help the Ad Sales team deliver on revenue target. Ideally, he/she should also have a combined sales &/or marketing leadership experience.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Programming, and Content Management to support priority sales projects and brands
• Build strong client relationship, including taking lead in projects and be the main contact person from conceptualization to execution stage
• Develop and integrate digital content ideas and packages for existing and new clients for the sales team.
• Proactively communicate with internal departments and trade partners to explore revenue opportunities
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with current and future partners such as clients, media agencies, government and other private institutions.
• Evaluate existing products and make recommendations for improvement, with an eye to maximize revenue as we continue to develop digital extensions for Original Production and branded content.
• Work with the Sales team to develop new packages for target industries. Liaise with regional and global advertising network to leverage best practices in an effort to sell cross platform solutions.
• Monitor industry competitive intelligence and customers' database development
• Work closely with Research team to create post campaign reports and any reports which best demonstrate the positive value of the campaign
• Work closely with Finance to manage Revenue and Forecast reports for Ad Sales team.
• Work with Ad Sales head on other Management reports as required from time to time.
• Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
• Minimum 8years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years' experience in digital media industry
• Prior experience in television and or the Media/Entertainment industry is a must, either in the Sales or Marketing/Brand areas
• Strong relationship management, planning, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and organization skills with a customer/client service orientated approach. Ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Proven success building productive, long-term relationships.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team while multi-tasking between multiple projects with varying deadlines.
• Structured approach with an eye for detail, to manage operations and paperwork, track project costs and follow internal approval process.
• Proficient at Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Outlook and Internet applications
SGP - Hansapoint - SPENA