Sales Planning Analyst
Sony PicturesMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Sales Planning Analyst
• Company Overview
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America (SCA), a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; digital content creation and distribution; worldwide channel investments; home entertainment; home entertainment acquisition and distribution, operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of filmed entertainment in more than 130 countries. Sony Pictures Television (SPT) operates three complementary lines of business: 1) Distribution of SPE's feature films and television programming to television outlets around the world, 2) Local television production in key international markets, 3) International television networks and digital networks.
The primary purpose of this job is to be the person responsible for analyzing, maintaining and administering key data related to all media deals for SPT licensing business in assigned markets.
This individual will work closely with the Executive Director of Planning & Administration, as well as with the sales team and clients, ensuring that contracts, term sheets, notifications, Digital notices and amendments are in place and being followed. This individual is also responsible for creating and updating the revenue budgets and forecasts for the corresponding media.
(55%) Free TV/Pay/Digital planning – Create Avails, Deals and Amendments (volume and standard deals).
• Support sales in identifying customer needs, developing pricing structure, pitches, and managing assigned accounts.
• Communication with clients regarding changes to avail dates and titles.
• Administer key data entry for Free and Digital Deals.
• Coordination with Legal Department regarding Contracts and Amendments.
• Review and finalize start and change orders related to assigned deals.
• Material coordination / issues with GMS.
2. (25%) Budget / Analysis / Business opportunities.
• Create and manage the budgets, forecasts, MRP.
• Participate and contribute to the Free, Pay and Digital meetings regarding product selections, Pay TV windows, etc.
• Work closely with Salesperson to look for ways to maximize title sales opportunities / overall growth of the assigned accounts.
• Key player in the preparation of the Budget Tour presentation.
3. (10%) Digital Notification Analysis.
• Coordination with the Sales Planning team in Miami and HE local regarding rights and premier dates.
• Calculation of dates to maximize windows opportunities for all Digital product platforms.
• Coordination of Avails with client and planning analyst in Miami (Pay TV).
4. (4%) Telecast Tracking and Rating Analysis.
• Manage EMSTV and IBOPE ratings to verify if the telecast were fulfilled to reduce windows. and create new sales opportunities.
• Coordinate with the Research, Marketing and other related teams in providing Sales with data of client's behavior, profile of our products, and competitors and market analysis.
• Television business, Latin American markets.
• Knowledgeable in Outlook, Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Accurate data entry for optimum job performance.Soft keyboard typing.
• Fluent in Spanish and English, oral and written. Portuguese is a plus.
• An excellent prioritization skill is essential.
• Handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision.
• Ability to make commitment and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter and independent thinker.
• Ability to be proactive vs. reactive as it pertains to goals and projects.
• Effective combination of analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
• People oriented and team player, ability to work well with all level of employees and awareness of cultural diversity.
• 3 to 5 years specialty, 1 years of entertainment experience, 1 year of managerial experience.
• Bachelor's degree is required or equivalent experience. Preferred concentration in BusinessAdministration, Finance or related field or equivalent experience.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - FL - Miami