Sony PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Sales Manager (MSM Asia)
Based in Harrow-on-the-hill, UK, this role forms part part of the Advertising/Airtime Sales department, and will be responsible for the advertising sales role for UK/Europe, selling commercial time, ensuring effective utilization of the available inventory.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Achievement of assigned targets within the specified time frame : Qtrly, Half Yearly & Annual Target
• Developing new business opportunities and detailed offers
• Conceptualization & execution of out-of-the-box sales ideas
• Competition monitoring and market knowledge
• Ensure the delivery of the campaigns with dedicated support teams.
• Follow-up of necessary paperwork i.e. contracts, etc.
• Ensure necessary servicing is carried out for each agency/client - mid/post campaign.
• Ensure all agency personnel get informed of any updates, new events and opportunities
Performance Measures will include:
• Achievement of assigned targets – revenue, yield and consumption
• Accuracy of monthly and quarterly forecast
• New business development
• Up sell and renewal of existing business from customers
Required Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree
• Good understanding of Asian Business Market will be an advantage
• Keen insight into the International Operations and Markets
• Typically 3 years of sales experience, with experience of handling media sales
• Ability to drive and achieve sales targets
• Possessing excellent communication skills with the capacity of managing both internal and external relationships, you have worked in a fast-paced multicultural environment and are able to demonstrate your ability to manage a budget, achieve and deliver on revenue targets.
• Creative and proactive disposition.
• Result-oriented, organized and team spirit is one of your strongest qualities.
• Strong knowledge of B2B sales
If you feel you meet the above requirements then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in order to be considered!
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
GBR - London - MSM Asia Ltd.
Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN), is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation which owns and operates the Sony Entertainment network of television channels.
SPN has several channels including Sony Entertainment Television (SET and SET HD), one of India's leading Hindi general entertainment television channels; SPN Productions, the networks film production arm; StudioNEXT the independent production venture for original content and IPs for TV and Digital media. The television channels are distributed across different genres and languages through multiple content delivery platforms. SPN reaches out to over 700 million viewers in India and is available in 167 countries.
The network is recognized as an employer of choice within and outside the media industry. SPN is a recipient of several awards, including the Best Employers Award in the 2017 edition in recognition of unique workplace culture and exceptional people practices, consistently ranking amongst Top 10 Companies with Best Health & Wellness Practices by SHRM & CGP Partners, listed by Working Mother & AVTAR as one of the 100 Best Companies for Women in India in 2017.