Physical Production Trainee
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Physical Production Trainee - Motion Picture Group, Spring 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is interested in learning about the production side of the feature film industry.
Provide proactive, high-caliber and timely support for the Production Administration Team including:
• Generate and maintain production show notebooks
• Reading, coverage, research and light administrative duties (phone calls, logging, scheduling, and correspondence)
• Perform other general administrative duties as assigned
• Experience in production preferred.
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline-oriented department
• Must be willing to take and follow directions.
• Able to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems and hard drive formats, Word, Excel, and Outlook
SPE PROFESSIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAM:
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Professional Trainee program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot.
This Spring Professional Trainee position is from January to May. All candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Thalberg Bldg
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.