Physical Production Trainee
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2018 9:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Physical Production Trainee jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Physical Production Trainee postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Physical Production Trainee? Physical Production Trainee - Motion Picture Group, Spring 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is interested in learning about the production side of the feature film industry.
Provide proactive, high-caliber and timely support for the Production Administration Team including:
• Generate and maintain production show notebooks
• Reading, coverage, research and light administrative duties (phone calls, logging, scheduling, and correspondence)
• Perform other general administrative duties as assigned
• Experience in production preferred.
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline-oriented department
• Must be willing to take and follow directions.
• Able to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems and hard drive formats, Word, Excel, and Outlook
SPE PROFESSIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAM:
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Professional Trainee program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot.
This Spring Professional Trainee position is from January to May. All candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Thalberg Bldg This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.