Payroll & Benefits Analyst
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Payroll & Benefits Analyst (6 mth FTC)
We're currently looking for a Payroll & Benefits Analyst to join us as soon as possible, in a 6 month Maternity Cover role, in providing support for our payroll and benefits across our functions, for Sony Pictures Entertainment, UK & Ireland.
Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to the following:
• Payroll processing owner via managed service set up with ADP, system used ADP Freedom, monthly pay run.
• First point of contact for employees and stakeholders (finance) for pay related queries(3 PAYE entities, approx 500 employees)
• Responsible for resolving any pay related errors accurately and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for partnering with HR on gathering the pay changes data required for a monthly processing, including, new starts, leavers, promotions, statutory leave changes etc
• Owner of preparation of a monthly pre commit payroll review and gathering a payroll sign of from HR and finance.
• Partner with HRIS team based in US on any system data entry and corrections(Workday system knowledge desirable)
• Preparing monthly and ad hoc payroll reports
• Benefits administration for payroll purposes: Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans etc.
• Train new starters on HRIS and payroll system registration process and requirements (Workday & ADP Self Service for payslip access).
• First point of contact for benefits related queries (pension, PMI, childcare vouchers etc)
• First point of contact for flexible benefits system queries around enrollment, eligibility, setup and reporting. System used is AON Myflex.
• First point of contact for DC pension plan related questions. Provided used is Aviva.
• DC Pension scheme auto enrollment – Support the process if required
• Partner with payroll specialist and P&O Analyst based in GBS Poland on resolving any pension related queries
• Manage the data transfer process between MyFlex system and payroll
• Support benefits promotional activity
• Promoting employee wellness by sending a regular communications around benefits, initiatives and promotional activity and reminders
• - Run UK on boarding sessions specific to benefits for new joiners
Time & attendance System Administration:
• Be an E days proficient user, run reports for P&O and Finance teams when required
Learning and Development:
• Administrator of the Learning Hub by creating courses, deep links, rosters and uploading new programmes when required.
• Coordination of logistics and resources such as workshop materials, meeting rooms, catering,
• Invoice processing
• Experience or interest in payroll system implementation project
• Assist in an ad hoc projects when required
Who we're looking for:
• Payroll system experience (ADP Freedom) is essential together with PAYE and Statutory manual calculations.
• Benefits experience is essential as the role acts as a Benefits ambassador promoting the company offering via regular email communications (Benefits newsletter ) and Benefits surgery sessions and onboarding for new joiners.
• The offering incorporates Core benefits like Private Medical Insurance and Pension auto-enrollment and Flexible benefits like Dental, Travel Insurance
• System focused: ADP for payroll, Workday for HRIS, eDays for T&A, AON My flex for benefits, Learning Hub for L&D, Ariba for Finance. System implementation experience would be beneficial.
• Strong customer service attitude, high levels of discretion, team-work and capacity to think laterally
• Strong organizational skills, multitasking mindset.
• The ability to have a proactive approach, and ability to be resilient at times, as well as maintaining high confidentiality, whilst providing an excellent customer experience to all payroll-related queries
• Typical experience: 3-5 years' experience in HRIS/payroll systems analyst capacity.
And some Additional Perks at SPE:
• The opportunity to join Sony Pictures Entertainment and gain some exciting experience in one of the leading Global Entertainment companies!
• Based in our conveninently and well-located office in the heart of Soho, London
• Various employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, movie, cinema, restaurant discounts and more, on-site yoga and pilates classes, monthly work drinks, discounts on Sony products, and many more...
This is a great role for those wanting to broaden their experience in other aspects of HR, whilst working with a great team for a fantastic company! If you're interested, please click ''apply now'' and don't forget to attach a copy of your CV!
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London