National Account Manager - Ireland, Specialist & Wholesale
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2018 3:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for National Account Manager - Ireland, Specialist & Wholesale jobs in London-UK
Search all National Account Manager - Ireland, Specialist & Wholesale postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a National Account Manager - Ireland, Specialist & Wholesale? National Account Manager - Ireland, Specialist & Wholesale (12 month FTC)
National Account Manager - Ireland, Specialist & Wholesale (12 month FTC)
Sony Pictures Entertainment are looking for a National Account Manager to join us on a 12 month Fixed Term basis for a Maternity Leave cover role, within our Home Entertainment Division, based in Soho, London.
Excellence in execution is fundamental to SPHE success with goals to continuously achieve best-in-class performance and be #1 with customers.
SPHE UK Commercial team comprises Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, PR, Media and Promotions. This multi-disciplinary team focuses on delivering ''Execution Excellence'' and successfully rolling out innovative commercial initiatives including Retail Expansion to best serve new and existing customers aligned with a consumer centric focus.
The National Account Manager (Retail) is part of the SPHE commercial team based in London and operating in the Lead Territory: UK and commercial satellites: Ireland and Nordics.
This role reports to the UK Sales Director, working alongside Customer Marketing Managers and Business Intelligence Managers. It will manage the key National retail accounts to deliver sales and Customer marketing activities that are fully aligned with customer objectives and on plan to meet/exceed SPHE gross profit target for the Lead Territory and Commercial Satellites.
Core Responsibilities will include:
10% - Business Planning
• Build a thorough understanding of the customer needs and National levers to achieve SPHE objectives; monitor competitor strategies
• Generate and implement annual rolling customer business plans to meet / exceed targets
• Monitor monthly performance and recommend action as appropriate to improve sales, margin, and share of customer business
• Implement joint activity planning with customers to ensure SPHE delivers against their objectives & KPI's while achieving SPHE gross profit targets
70% - Customer Management (/ Customer Portfolio)
• Facilitate engagement with the customer at multiple levels and through appropriate contacts both within and outside of the buying team
• Manage customer portfolio, monitor customer performance & profitability to prioritise commercial activities with each customer
• Support implementation of consumer insights & feedback with all accounts; follow-up with detailed action plan focusing on areas identified by specifi c to facilitate an insight based sales approach.
• Effectively negotiate and close customer agreements (short and long term trading terms), including investment and returns procedure, ensuring profitability.
• Be the internal point of contact for all customer related queries; coordinate with Ops, Finance and Strategy & Business Planning team to deliver excellent overall customer service
• Manages deductions & markdowns process, ensure effective coordination and information flow with Customer service and Finance team
• Conduct regular business reviews with the customer with support from Strategy & Business Planning team
10% - Customer Marketing Support / Retail expansion roll-out
• Review each account promotional calendar, ensuring activities are well executed and conflicts (if any) are promptly resolved
• Work in conjunction with Customer Marketing Manager to define account requirement, allocate marketing budget and monitor spend vs. account performance
• Work in conjunction with Business Intelligence Managers to agree planogram decisions in line with objectives set for each account
• Manage implementation of new business models and/or retail solutions to enable and increase the number of consumer touch points
• Execute trade presentations with customer marketing
10% - Team Coordination
• Demonstrate and promote SPHE values of Teamwork, Trust and Innovation
• Contribute to building a best-in-class and high performing commercial team by proactively sharing successes and learning with counterparts in other Business Units and territories
• Maintain effective working relationships with managers in Business Planning & Innovation, Operations and Finance teams to ensure smooth, efficient running of commercial activities within the Business Unit.
• Champion best practice solutions across the Lead Territory and Commercial Satellites.
• Suitable candidates will typically have a minimum of 3 years account management experience, with 3-5 years in sales.
They will also have the following:
• Experienced gained within a physical / digital Home Entertainment or a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company.
• Experience with and knowledge of UK, Ireland and/or Nordic re tailers trade environment
• Demonstrable examples of successful sales experience and contract negotiation. Examples of successful business development desirable.
• Good commercial skill set.
• A high standard in influencing and interpersonal skills, in order to build and develop strong client relationships.
• Excellent team-working and cross functional skills appreciation
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong written communications appropriate to both internal and external customers
• Process improvement analysis and innovation.
• MS Office Suite, Excel proficiency required.
• Problem identification, analysis and devising and implementing solutions.
• Travel as required.
• Flexibility and adaptability in the working environment
• Strong capability for planning & analysis allied to the vision to consider wider business, category and market issues.
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.