Sony PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Marketing Executive (14 month FTC)
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to work for MSM Asia, part of the Sony broadcast network, to help drive our ongoing marketing strategy, reporting to the Marketing Manager. To be eligible for this role, you will have previously worked in a marketing based role and ideally have two years' experience. We are looking for someone who is flexible to commence with us soon as possible.
Key Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns across a variety of activities such as, outdoor advertising, ad platforms, digital, social media and other media channels like radio.
• Manage and develop our online profile and digital marketing strategy for the business for UK/Europe
• Ensure brand messaging is consistent across all marketing campaigns
• Responsible for assessing and optimizing campaigns and ensuring they are delivering to the desired timescales and target audience.
• Creating or working with internal/external teams to create marketing literature/creatives (leaflets, brochures, video content) for the channels.
• To support with new show launches, managing events, sponsorship's and activity with internal or external stakeholders and within an allocated budget.
• Carrying out competitor analysis and report on trends
• Maintain and update customer databases
• Update distribution partners with new launches and shows every month
• Present monthly marketing activity updates to the International team
Who we are looking for:
• Someone who is enthusiastic, creative, driven and able to work to tight deadlines
• Good organisation and planning skills when working on multiple projects
• Flexible to work weekends and evenings on events throughout the UK
• Ideally have knowledge of search engine optimization and marketing, Google analytics
• Good skills on how to use Adobe Photoshop CS6, Camtasia Studio and Techedge
• Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Be able to work autonomously as well as within a team
• Be able to communicate with colleagues at all levels
• Good copywriting and proofreading skills
• Have knowledge of how business use social media channels
• Knowledge of the TV industry and in particular South Asian Channels and content available would be an advantage.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, we would love to hear from you! Please click ''Apply Now'' and don't forget to attach a copy of your CV!
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London
Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN), is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation which owns and operates the Sony Entertainment network of television channels.
Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) is a leading television networks operator in India with a robust portfolio that includes Sony Entertainment Television (SET), one of India's leading Hindi general entertainment television channels. Other entertainment offerings include Hindi movie and special events channel MAX, Indian cinema channel MAX2, family comedy channel SAB, Hindi music channel MIX, Bangla movie channel AATH, English-language channels AXN and PIX, and Sony BBC Earth. SPN is also a leader in sports programming with SIX, which is home to the wildly popular Indian Premier League cricket, and will launch the co-branded Sony ESPN channel in the coming months. SPN also offers a wide variety of programming through its digital entertainment platform LIV.