Sony PicturesSao Paulo, SP
Full Time Job
• Manage, update and distribute multiple release schedules for SPHE and 3rd Party Distribution Partner title releases
• Investigation and research for campaigns and relevant consumer products as requested.
• Arrange screenings for internal and external stakeholders – booking theatre, projectionist, inviting customers/employee etc.
• Routing and co-ordination of all aspects of asset localization & delivery via SPHE and 3rd Party Partner systems, adhering to workflow protocols and critical path timelines.
Marketing Communication & Approvals:
• Assemble and distribute weekly marketing update emails to sales team
• Assist in creating Powerpoint presentations, reports and planning documents
• Assistance with creation of all necessary marketing documents for routing and approval with stakeholders
• Handling requests for promotional materials – promos, epks, trailers, merchandise, special requests, brochure copy, copyright lines, packshots, etc
• Schedule & assist in setting / distributing agendas and coordinating documentation for regular Marketing meetings
Analysis & Insight
• Assist with the analysis of product lists, pricing structures, promotional calendars etc for campaign plans
• Collation (with Business Support / Customer Marketing) of data to create brand plans and strategy
• Assistance in gathering relevant information to develop effective brand strategies
• • Providing administrative support to Marketing Director, including expenses, diary management etc.
• Generation of PO's as directed by Product Managers.
• Ad hoc projects for the Marketing Department
BRA - Brooklin Novo - SP, Av das Nacoes