Marketing Coordinator, Ad Sales
Sony PicturesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Marketing Coordinator, SPT Ad Sales
Sony Pictures Television is seeking a talented Ad Sales Marketing Coordinator to be part of the Ad Sales Marketing team. Our team supports the national ad sales efforts for SPT's syndicated programs including The Dr. Oz Show, The Goldbergs, Seinfeld, The King of Queens, Rules of Engagment, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!, as well as several third party programs and cable networks. Reporting to the SVP of Ad Sales Marketing, this person will provide a full range of administrative and project management support and will assist in the creative development and management of revenue-generating custom marketing solutions for existing and prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will be creative, highly organized, motivated, proactive and able to work well on a team and independently.
include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the development of sales materials including national ad sales upfront materials, proposals, 1-sheets and recaps
• Assist in servicing clients and executing brand integrations and sponsorships.
• Work with creative services to collect assets and manage approval processes
• Coordinate client mailings and assist in developing and ordering promotional items
• Assist in internal distribution of show rundowns and manage integration calendar
• Process invoices and purchase orders
• Answer phone lines
• Manage calendars and coordinate meetings
• Copying, filing, organization of paperwork, expense reports
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Keep track of necessary office supplies and order updates
• Assist with presentations/agendas, event coordination
• Television and entertainment industry, integrated marketing and branded entertainment, digital entertainment/media, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Custom Show, EAGL, SAP
• Must possess professional maturity, integrity, strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Must be an outstanding writer
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills (oral and written), and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of management
• Outstanding computer skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Independently problem solve
• Be a self-starter with a team player attitude
• Ability to work in fast paced environments with shifting priorities
• Work within and meet tight deadlines
• Professional attitude and highly motivated individual
• Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - NY - New York City