Manager BRM TV Rights MGMT
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Mgr BRM TV Rights Mgmt
The manager in our Corporate IT BRM team serves as the conduit to the business users with the primary goal of understanding the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users. The manager will interact with stakeholders from various business units, supporting of current and future applications.
This role will be expected to ensure projects are completed successfully, business requirements are met, and lead product road map development. The ideal candidate must also have a proven track record of supporting multiple business units utilizing one application for various and disparate business processes.
• Act as the subject matter expert.
• Ability to effectively communicate requirements and issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Understand and support testing methodologies to ensure high quality application delivery.
• Build complex workflows and diagrams to depict business and system processes.
• Solid understanding of the day-to-day execution of business processes and related IT tasks.
• Strong understanding of multiple software delivery life cycle methodologies.
• Ensure all criteria for the user story has been met by conducting detailed test scenarios.
• Create and update user guides and training documentation on team wiki.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, results-driven, and agile work environment.
Experience / Education:
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in IT or related technical professions.
• Experience as a consultant or facilitator
• Bachelor's Degree required; Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred
• Solid understanding of the day-to-day execution of business processes and related IT tasks
• Knowledge of project and program management fundamentals
• Knowledge of enterprise IT Strategy, ITIL, IT Best Practice and Change Delivery
• Strong business domain knowledge and business acumen
• Proven history of IT management in either application support management or project management
• Rights management knowledge or expertise
• Agile/Scrum Experience
• Previous Entertainment Industry Work Experience
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios