Manager Accounts Payable, AP Hub
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Manager – Accounts Payable, AP Hub (AP, T&E, Treasury)
The Manager AP hub reports to the PTP Global Process Owner Executive Director. The role will perform Accounts Payable, Treasury and T&E transaction processing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures.
• Provide oversight support to the senior manager on processes and performance of activities located in the BPO service provider delivery centers: India, Guatemala and Poland.
• Responsible to ensure that a global standardized P2P process are delivered from all centers
• Support the Business Process Team and Business Stake holders to validate business requirements to drive common process and functional solutions globally.
• Service delivery, including, monitoring Service Level Agreements(SLAs)
• Issue handling and resolution. Chairing monthly executive review meeting
• Managing third party service providers
Additionally, this role will be responsible for:
• Overseeing multiple projects and delivery to the Business.
• Ensuring Quality: Ensure the qualities of deliverables are at acceptable levels
• Capability: Contribute towards standardization.
• Client handling/Escalation: Get involved, as required in terms of client escalation or an issue.
• Managing Relationship: Manage relationships & expectations with BPO & internal stakeholders
• Domain: Continue building on a specific domain by means of self-learning, research and performing projects in that area.
• Delivery Management: One should ensure delivery of various deliverables as committed. In this case, there might be needing to manage resource support for an internal client delivery.
• Reviewing and approving payments (system proposals and manuals)
• Reviewing and approving VMR
• Providing Audit Support
Knowledge, Skills and experience required:
• Degree in Accounting/Finance, related field, or equivalent experience
• Master's degree in Economy/Finance/Accounting preferable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 5 years of experience working within Accounts Payable processes, other core financial processes, customer service within a complex, large volume environment, SSC/BPO experience an advantage
• 3 managerial experience
• Advanced working knowledge of SAP, Ariba, Concur and workflow technology
• Good presentation skills
• Operate in a dynamic, fast moving environment, international environment
• See the vendor and customer perspective
• Be flexible with duties and scope of work (within reasonable requirements)
• Work to tight deadlines
• Effectively communicate in business English and Portuguese (oral and written skills) across finance organization
• Business and working knowledge of other languages, especially: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Polish (oral and written) highly desirable
• This role is based in our UK Head office, in Soho London
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London