Digital Solutions Manager
Sony PicturesMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
Digital Solutions Manager
Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Digital Networks is looking for a Digital Solutions Manager to work on the execution of Crackle across Latin America, Brazil and The Caribbean. The Digital Solutions Manager main goal will be to design, optimize and scale customer acquisition funnels through our partnerships with TV, Internet and Cable Operators (MSO – Multiple Service Operator) in the region.
Giving the nature of Crackle business model, all customer acquisition happens through our partner MSO. The Digital Solutions Manager will support and assist with the selection, integration, implementation, evolution and delivery of solutions that will ease and increase the subscription of users to the Crackle platform.
The role will also include evaluating and assisting all present and future business, marketing, product and technology initiatives to ensure that they all conform to the core business goal of the company; increase the Crackle subscription base.
The Digital Solutions Manager will be an advocate and consultant about customer acquisition. He will interact with distinct roles across the company, however, he/she will have a direct relationship with the Technical Affiliate Managers to generate solutions and ideas towards the acquisition of subscribers through the MSOs.
The Digital Solutions Manager must be able to understand the SVOD digital ecosystem and provide technical solutions that are feasible and scalable for future ventures. However, the role should have a good grasp of non-technical subjects such as business, marketing, sales so he/she can understand and present/design ideas that have a 360-degree impact for customer acquisition.
The Digital Solutions Manager will report to the Executive Director of Technology and Operations for Latin America.
include, but are not limited to:
• Design, optimize and scale customer acquisition funnels through our partnerships with TV, Internet and Cable Operators (MSO – Multiple Service Operator) in the region
• Remove any barriers that impede the natural and easy flow of the subscription mechanism within our MSO partners
• Act as a consultant and advocate of the customer acquisition funnel giving support to technical and non-technical teams to ensure that activities are always focuses on customer acquisition.
• Support and assist with the selection, integration, implementation, evolution and delivery of solutions that will ease and increase the subscription of users to the Crackle platform
• Identify and submit needed digital solutions strategies that are innovative and leverage product platform capabilities to acquire subscribers
• Translate business requirements into technical solutions that align with core Crackle principles and long-term strategies that may include the implementation of tightly integrated platforms, leveraging core infrastructure, and outsourcing to strategic partners where reasonable.
• Analyze and gather user requirements, review system capabilities, and make recommendations on system, hardware, procedure, and configuration changes.
• Responsible of documenting, testing, and completion of all solutions oriented project through the technical operations teams.
• Keep management well informed on a timely basis of progress, status, and concerns for each assignment.
• Handle any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT or related field
• 5 years of work experience in digital media, Telco or TV and Cable operators
• 5 years of experience as a development Architect or Solutions Engineer
• 5 years of work experience in a project management capacity, including development and execution required.
• Independent and collaborative team work required
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills are required
• Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners internally and externally
• Exceptional skills related to handling multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-product environment
MEX - Mexico City