Digital Marketing Manager
Sony PicturesLondon, United Kingdom, UK
Full Time Job
Digital Marketing Manager
The Sony Pictures Theatrical Marketing team based in London have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The UK theatrical marketing team are responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the marketing campaigns for Sony Pictures Movies. The department covers all marketing areas including advertising, publicity and promotions. The position of Digital Marketing Manager will work in support of the Head Of Digital with Digital Marketing Executive.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in digital marketing, a passion for social media, is conscientious, a team player and willing to go the extra mile. If you have relevant digital marketing experience either in an agency or within the industry this could be the perfect opportunity to work in fast moving world of movie marketing.
Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years relevant experience, be degree educated, avid user of social media such as Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and have a passion for movies.
This role will work across all facets of the digital marketing. Specifically, this will cover the following:
• Work closely with media agency to plan and manage delivery of digital media including display, programmatic and social media campaigns for assigned releases;
• Deliver post mortem analysis and recommendations to ensure that we are investing effectively in the right digital channels;
• Approve creative concepts with local agencies & manage asset production including AV spot ordering for assigned titles;
• Negotiation of creative production costs, raise POs & manage invoice queries;
• Management of social strategy and posting calendar across all Theatrical UK social media channels;
• Manage approval of locally created digital content with home office, work closely with home office to leverage centrally originated digital assets;
• Work in partnership with home office to implement international media activity in the UK;
• Manage digital publicity agencies to launch trailers, deliver junket nominations with digital outlets, talent activations, content placement, coverage reporting and screening invites for specific titles;
• Work closely with the Publicity team to ensure offline PR is integrated within the digital campaign;
• Build relationships with influencers & management relevant to our titles to deliver paid and unpaid activations when appropriate;
• Approval of ticketing website & analysis of ticketing data;
• Manage digital allocation of merchandise via online competitions & media desk drops;
• Co-ordination and update all asset tracking documents including social media and online display advertising: Asset Tracker, View Tracker, Media Rotations, Distribution minutes;
• Ideation of digital concepts and creation of presentation decks on assigned titles
/Qualifications and/or Experience Required
• Digital advertising display and social media campaigns;
• Creative strategy;
• Data strategy & CRM;
• Influencer marketing;
• The mechanics of digital publicity;
• PowerPoint & Excel proficient and familiar with Google Docs & SAP;
• Passion & knowledge of social media and interested in all aspects of digital – must have a good understanding of and be an active user of social media;
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), SAP, along with Internet & Research proficiency;
• Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication, with excellent grammar and punctuation;
• Must be a team player;
• Must possess exceptional organizational and follow thru skills and be able to multi-task and prioritize with attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships internally and externally.
• Have the confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels concisely and professionally;
• Proactively add value to the department through research and awareness of the industry, use of contacts, and also through striving to improve office systems and processes;
• Independently problem solve;
• Be a self starter with a team player attitude;
• Ability to work in fast paced environments with shifting priorities, and last minute deadlines;
• Demonstrate common sense, discretion and attention to detail;
• Cope well under pressure and prioritize effectively and efficiently so that work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner;
• Have a 'can-do' attitude and dynamic approach to work.
• Degree educated: BA or Similar
• This position would typically require at least 5 years' previous experience in a digital marketing role within an agency and/or entertainment and/or experience in a large or global organisation.
To help us assess whether you have the approach we are looking for, in order to be considered for this role you must submit the following via our careers website:
• CV 250 words outlining why your experience is relevant to the role in Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Only candidates that fully submit the above document via the SPE Careers website will be considered for this position. Good Luck!
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London