Digital Marketing Executive
Sony PicturesBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive, based in Beijing and reporting to Associated Director, Marketing, is responsible for working closely with local marketing team and Home Office to drive digital strategy, creative and social media activities for all new movie releases for the China market. This professional will work cross- functionally with the research, creative advertising, publicity, event and media teams to ensure
the successful launch of digital marketing campaigns.
• Assist the development and execution of all digital marketing campaign on social media and digital platforms. Manage digital content calendars for all new movie releases and social accounts maintenance.
• Create China-specific content for local platforms, expand content vendors and manage digital agencies to produce digital content including graphics, viral videos, H5, game, music.
• Liaise with home office digital team to localized and revise global content.
• Plan, execute and own digital-driven campaigns and integrated marketing initiatives through close collaboration with local marketing team and third parties to generate and enhance traffic and engagement
• Establish good working relationships with key digital products/brands in China to create integrated marketing campaign
• Seek partnership with KOLs to generate customized content
• Manage retainer vendors to operate Sony Pictures official accounts on all social media, grow new digital platforms in mobile and social applications.
• Take responsibility for digital reporting, tracking and analysis
• Prioritize projects to drive and meet objectives of digital marketing team
• Work cross-functionally with the publicity, research, creative, event and media teams to ensure the successful execution of digital marketing campaigns.
• 1-3 years of marketing experience, with hands-on experience in digital marketing, branding and publicity
• 4A, PR/Advertising/Digital Agency experience a plus, complex background of creative planner and account manager is a plus.
• Media buy and data analysis experience is a plus.
• Experienced in process management and project coordination
• Self-motivated, results-driven with excellent attention to details
• Strong art sense. Experienced in content marketing.
• Strong analytic skills
• Young culture and internet-specific languages/jargons
Demonstrated Knowledge of:
• Digital Media/Marketing including a background on digital media/marketing planning
• Media Math including CPMs, CPCs, and Reach/Frequency
• Creative / Media Agency experience a plus
• Traditional publicity experience a plus
• Young culture and internal-specific languages/jargons
• Digital applications in the following categories: Movies, Entertainment, Video, Fashion, Lifestyle, Sports and etc.
• Social Media Platforms including Weibo, WeChat, KOL accounts
• General knowledge of the mobile landscape including iPhone/iPad, Android, and Blackberry
• Weibo and WeChat account maintenance. Have own account on Weibo and WeChat a plus
• Access to KOL resources a must
Demonstrated Skill In:
• Excellent written, oral communication in English, and effective team building skills
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficient in Photoshop and video-editing software a plus
• Self-starter with high level of initiative
• Passionate, committed with a high level of energy
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Must have an open communication style which takes into account managing expectations with multiple stakeholders.
Demonstrated Ability To:
• Manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Strategic critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail
• Analyze and apply data to improve results
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Think out of box
• Deal with ambiguity
Interested candidates are invited to send your detailed CV, current and expected salary, and notice period to hr_China@spe.sony.com
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.
CHN - Beijing - Parkview Green (SPENA)