Coordinator - Office Of Diversity & Inclusion
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Office of Diversity & Inclusion
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion is looking for a professional individual who is able to work in a fast- paced environment and interact as a liaison at all levels of the studio. A results-oriented candidate who works well with others, prioritizing projects and accomplishing tasks on time with attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness. The position is primarily responsible for a variety of administrative duties that are necessary to run the office effectively. Examples of work include, but not limited to, scheduling meetings, answering phones, T&E reconciliation and invoice processing.
• Schedule and coordinate all meetings for the Chief Diversity Officer, the Vice President of Creative Programming and other staff (as necessary)
• Responsible for scheduling weekly and/or monthly meetings, interacting with all department heads and executive level management to ensure a smooth workflow
• Assist with the development of presentations for project stakeholders
• Preparing meeting documents for D&I and other P&O staff when necessary
• Perform all administrative functions such as answer phones, arranging travel, reconciling T&E expenses, reports, etc. maintain files, maintain conference room and conference line schedule
• Assists with setting up vendors and paying department related invoices
• Interact with all different levels of studio employees to ensure smooth communication with the Chief Diversity Officer
• Appropriately, represent SPE's Office of Diversity & Inclusion to external organizations, creative talent and other stakeholders as it pertains to scheduling meetings, coordinating logistics and other administrative tasks
• Responsible for monitoring department travel and other budget expenses
• Assist department staff with administrative support when necessary
• Perform other related duties as required
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• At least 2 years of increasingly responsible executive administration and office mgmt. experience.
• Superior proficiency in Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook / Concur is required
• Demonstrated ability to effectively handle / manage highly confidential information.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing tasks while experiencing frequent interruptions.
• Accuracy and attention to detail with dates, times, names, context – quick comprehension of issues.
• Excellent professionalism and tenacious problem-solving ability.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building