Coordinator, Client Operations
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Client Operations London
The position coordinates foreign language localisation (dubbing, voice over and subtitling) and fulfilment on behalf of Airlines, Home Entertainment, Internet, Network Operations, Television and Theatrical uplift markets while adhering to established global procedures, practices, technical specifications and production workflows.
Responsible for managing the creation, delivery (including 'Hot From the US'), retrieval and associated administration for client deliverables in allocated EMEA territories, including but not limited to Free, Pay, VOD and EST, while adhering to established global procedures, technical specifications, production workflows and SPE client contractual terms.
Support regional management in continual development of policies, procedures and performance standards to maintain timely delivery of highest quality localised elements at lowest cost. Anticipate changes in workflows for implementation of innovative technologies and procedural efficiencies.
Manage client requests, regional vendors and provide status updates for regional territories as requested by management.
Participate in TQM metric reviews, RFP projects and manufacturing cost analysis for ad hoc projects.
LOCALISATION – 70%
• Manage dubbing, voice over and subtitling projects with regional dubbing vendors.
• Liaise with LOBs and external clients regarding deadlines, voice casting and rejections.
• Issue Purchase Orders for dubbing /subtitling projects with regional dubbing vendors.
• Advise and manage localisation strategies for assigned projects to vendors and regional teams.
• Research and be aware of dubbing rights and restrictions for key talent in assigned territories.
• Monitor dubbing, voice over and subtitling requests and manufacturing in designated LOB tracking systems.
• Assume responsibility for adherence to legal restrictions, delivery of source elements, delivery of final assets.
RETRIEVAL – 10%
• Participate in retrieval and quality control processes / mastering of acquisition titles.
• Perform duties in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible, including but not limited to identifying and implementing cost saving and streamlining opportunities wherever possible.
• Process the return of created masters, dubbed tracks and subtitled files.
LOB SUPPORT and CONSULTATION – 10%
• Support SPE sales groups in new deal development strategies, client launches, contract amendments – with particular emphasis on supporting SPE digital fulfilment strategy.
• Advise SPE peers on strategies to leverage use of the SPE internal teams (such as the Distribution Backbone).
• Participate in LOB tracking meetings which would include such issues as; late SO volume, title avail information, DBB volume, upcoming deals and volume forecasting.
• Conduct library research/sales histories for existing materials availability in preparation for GMS product fulfilment.
• Advise SPE sales of materials availability for requested titles. Supply costs to retrieve elements or create new materials as required. Retrieve elements as required, tracking on designated database.
GMS LOCAL SUPPORT – 5%
• Represent servicing team to other SPE groups who also support SPE sales efforts (IPP, Asset Management, Post Production Services, Global Logistics, etc) to streamline policies and procedures to shorten SLA's, ensure compliance with client requirements and reduce costs.
• Communicate with GMS internal manufacturing departments, external vendors (post facilities and localization studios) to ensure delivery of materials, assist in solving material issues and provide guidance on client delivery requirements.
EXCEPTION MANAGEMENT – 5%.
• Provide local support to home office for on time delivery and rejection management.
• Participate in review and analysis of monthly performance metric reports (volume trends, on time delivery vs. missed deadlines, reasons for late delivery, rejection rates, specific rejection issues etc.) for strategic planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Audio and Subtitle Localisation for Theatrical, Home Entertainment and Television.
• Dubbing processes including casting, booking and scheduling.
• Working practices within a post-production or dubbing studio environment.
• Global localization trends and practices.
• Manage multiple projects through to completion.
• Work well independently, under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients, vendors across diverse cultures and nationalities.
• Make decisions with limited supervisor input and successfully manage deadlines. Organize data from variety of sources and communicate information in a clear, professional manner.
• Adapt to constant technology changes within the industry.
• Provide support and feedback to management on workflow strategies and improvements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and numeracy.
• Fluent English Speaker.
• A second language (preferable)
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Though please don't forget to attach your CV when you click ''Apply Now''!
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London