Assistant, Programming - English Content
Sony PicturesSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Assistant, Programming - English Content (6 mths contract)
The Programming Assistant will play a strong supporting role in English content programming (AXN Asia) by performing administrative and operational duties in programme scheduling.
• Execute linear scheduling, input programme-related details as well as export daily grids, using programme scheduling software (Landmark Rights and Scheduling)
• Execute non-linear scheduling (VOD) and input programme-related details using Mircosoft Excel
• Coordinate schedule changes with internal departments and ensure all on-air programme elements are accurately updated (including drafting and updating of crawler messages)
• Ensure all internal and external stakeholders are kept well informed of any programme-related changes (including linear and non-linear schedules)
• Understand the unique selling points of programmes on the channel(s), prepare content presentation (PowerPoint) slides for use by internal departments and external stakeholders
• Database management of programme-related information and marketing assets
• Competitive market research on the latest English programmes airing across different platforms and channels
• Coordinate translation of programme titles
• Raise POs for broadcast materials
• Coordinate and execute ad-hoc adsales and/or programming requests
• Min. Diploma preferably in Media or TV Industry.
• 2 years' of relevant experience in media or television industry.
• Keen interest in TV programming especially in the area of English content.
• Organised, meticulous and able to multi-task.
• Strong command of spoken and written English and Mandarin preferred.
• Strong organisational and time management skills required for planning and meeting deadlines.
• Highly motivated to ensure accuracy of all tasks executed.
• Independent, resourceful with excellent communication skills.
• Energetic, positive and an excellent team player who is able to work under pressure and tight timelines.
SGP - Hansapoint - SPENA