Administrative Assistant, International Marketing
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III, International Marketing - Motion Picture Group
Provide full range of executive administrative support to ensure the efficient and professional operation of the office of the EVP of International Marketing that interacts with 77 markets around the globe. The position requires a high level of work experience, ability to handle on volume desk, professionalism, emotional intelligence and judgment to plan and accomplish short and long term project goals in addition to day-to-day administrative duties.
• Ability to take projects to their natural conclusion without prompting
• Creating, maintaining and distribution processes and support systems for the EVP such as: Box office reports, release schedules, title etc…
• Coordinating phone calls, conference calls, remote calls etc… from multiple time zones and multiple countries
• Distributing and following-up on tasks and documents
• Updating databases and lists
• Scheduling and preparing the EVP with support documents for meetings
• Overseeing, managing and prioritizing the EVP's schedule and calendar
• Proof reading and editing
• Processing expense reports in a timely manner
• Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy)
• Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, etc.)
• Accurately taking meeting minutes and highlighting action items
• Miscellaneous duties as required
• 5 years experience as an administrative assistant
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Confidentiality and discretion are essential
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills- especially when interfacing with international markets.
• Must be flexible and comfortable with a high level of ambiguity where needs and priorities are in constant flux
• Emotional intelligence- the ability to ''read the room'' when interacting with executives from different countries, high level internal executives and filmmakers.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner and manage up when met with barriers
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Common sense, dependability and attention to detail are required
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Thalberg Bldg
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.