Administrative Assistant, Affirm Films
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant II, Affirm Films
AFFIRM Films, the industry leader in Faith-based films, is a division of Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions. Dedicated to producing, acquiring, marketing and distributing films which inspire, uplift, and entertain audiences.
Provide full range of administrative support for the Head of Affirm Films and SVP of Marketing & Distribution including handling phones/voice mail, calendar, travel arrangements, expense reporting, filing, drafting correspondence/presentation decks, meeting/conference call/screening/event coordination, invoice processing and tracking.
• Word processing (composing, proof reading and editing emails, letters, memos, etc.), distributing and following-up on documents
• Handling phone calls, scheduling and hosting conference calls, taking and distributing call and meeting notes
• Extensive travel coordination for AFFIRM executives, filmmakers and talent
• Updating databases and lists, including web-based project management system
• Scheduling and preparing for meetings, managing calendar, and assisting event planning and execution
• Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy), and processing expense reports
• Processing and tracking invoices/vendor set up
• Manage and track outgoing screener agreements/links
• Other general administrative duties as required (processing mail, copying, etc.)
• 2 - 4 years' experience as an administrative assistant
• Strong computer skills (primarily Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to identify and consistently meet deadlines
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Common sense, dependability, confidentiality, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.