Senior Manager Infrastructure Engineer
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Responsible for US territory operations in the following areas:
• Maintain on-premises server infrastructure (primarily Windows Server OS, Vmware Hypevisor)
• Maintain on-premises storage infrastructure (Windows Server, Dell/EMC Isilon, NetApp)
• Manage on-premises core infrastructure components; DNS, DHCP, SCCM, etc.
• Automate tasks and server deployment & configurations using Powershell, Python, Azure Automation, DSC, etc.
• Monitor infrastructure and perform capacity planning of server and storage infrastructure
• Manage Global Active Directory infrastructure: create/deploy GPO, maintain administrative & delegation model
• Work with global IS&T team to deploy infrastructure solutions in the following areas. Act as lead/project manager for small to mid-sized projects.
• Create designs, implement & deploy PaaS, IaaS* solutions in O365, Azure and AWS. *(Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service)
• Create designs, implement & deploy solutions to migrate to MS Cloud Platform: e.g. One Drive, Sharepoint, Exchange Online, Exchange Hybrid, etc.
• Create designs, implement & deploy infrastructure solutions on Azure & AWS IaaS Platform
• Create designs based on Best Practices and incorporate corporate security guidelines
• Execute infrastructure migrations/M&A and support environments during deployment/migration phases and until handover to Operations Team is complete
• Create/maintain design documentation for each solution
• Create operational documents and perform handover to Operations Team
• Maintain lab/development environments
• B.S. degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, related field or commensurate experience in Information Technology
• Demonstrated ability to lead small to mid-sized projects
• 3 Experience in MS Cloud Engineering: Azure, O365
• 3 Experience in Azure or AWS IaaS Engineering
• 5-10 years experience in IS&T Architecture, Infrastructure and Migrations
• 5-10 years experience with Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, Windows OS Infrastructure
• 5-10 years experience with Active Directory/AAD in Enterprise Environment
• Working knowledge of modern authentication frameworks: SAML, OAuth/OIDC
• Experience with Identity Management Platforms: AAD, OKTA, PingIdentity, etc.
• Strong automation focus through scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Powershell)
• Strong configuration management focus through DSC, CloudFormation, Ansible
• Current MCSA Certifications – O365, Cloud Platform, Windows Server
• Current Azure/AWS Certifications - Solutions Architect / DevOps Engineer
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.