Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard, Sales Coordinator will report to the VP, Account Management, North America and is tasked with supporting the North American retail team.
• Support the NA sales team based across a variety of functions
• Compile and distribute reports including weekly sales reports, streaming analysis, consumption reports, chart positions and other ad hoc reports as needed
• Maintain marketing tools (photos, album art, other assets) as needed by the sales team
• Assist in preparing presentations and sales plans
• Help to maintain artist/brand channels, profiles, pages, bios and imaging across assigned accounts.
• Help to ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the NA sales team
• Day to day work with Physical Sales Operations liasing with the Sony Services team; setting up releases, setting up deals, set up and maintain meet comp logs, pricing, and new release grid.
• Special projects as assigned
• Assist in compiling weekly release schedules, sales grids, and other internal reports
• Liaise with the Label Management, Commercial Insights, Interactive Marketing, and Audience Development teams as needed
• Participate in sales calls & meetings
• General admin support for the sales team as needed and requested
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prior work or intern experience at a record label or music distribution company
• Working knowledge of the music industry, and a passionate commitment to music and artists
• Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills a must.
• Ability to work under pressure and balance priorities while being a team player
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, comprehensive video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit our website.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.