RCA Inspiration Label Coordinator
Sony MusicFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
Do you thrive working in a complex and changing environment?
Do you have experience operating in a team environment while functioning in a vital role on that team?
Do you have success in a role that requires meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and working under pressure?
If so, consider this position as a Label Coordinator for RCA Inspiration. We are looking for just the right person to support our marketing team members.
Voted Billboard's #1 ''Gospel Songs Label'' for the past 15 years, RCA Inspiration is the home of mega-gospel artists Donnie McClurkin, Israel Houghton, Marvin Sapp, Le'Andria Johnson, Fred Hammond and many more.
RCA Inspiration (formerly Verity Gospel Music Group), is the Gospel label operating under Provident Music Group, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
In compliance with the Tennessee Non-Smokers Protection Act, Sony Music is a smoke-free workplace.
• Work closely with the marketing team on planning and execution of project
• Maintain and communicate department timeline as it pertains to product releases
• Oversee receiving, delivering and organizing of media tools
• Collaborate with production department to schedule digital product release
• Serve as point person for video channelization setup
• Own and maintain various data management tools such as marketing contacts database and shared folders on RCAI shared server
• Facilitate digital content delivery of video, video tools, music and advance albums
• Facilitate mass physical/digital delivery (advance albums, singles, etc)
• Compile/post roster-wide internal reports (video, media update, event list, social report, artist info grids, etc)
• Compile/post RCAI New Release Schedule (contains all info that has been made public)
• Maintain master schedule for trade/multi-artist events (Stellar Awards, BET Awards etc.)
• Manage day-to-day interchange/trafficking of advertising, content, videos and other various creative elements
• Field general marketing inquires/calls
• Assist Marketing Manager with artist events including administration coordination of corporate events and guest list facilitation
• Serve as point person for general updates on website (https://www.rcainspiration.com/)
• Provide reception lunch coverage as needed
• Complete special projects as needed
• Distribute department mail
• Schedule department meetings
• General office administration skills, generally gained through at least 2 year of experience in an administrative position
• Experience in or knowledge of music industry required; experience in Gospel music industry a plus
• Basic knowledge of online digital music tools (e.g., iTunes) and familiarity with music file types (e.g., wav and mp3 files),
• Math skills pertaining to budget tracking and other day-to-day applications
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including good phone skills and clear speaking voice; strong gatekeeping skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated organization skills including experience coordinating multiple assignments and projects in a deadline-driven environment with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
• Ability to maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
• Ability to learn new duties and adjust to new situations encountered on the job
• Ability to exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships
• Ability to suggest and implement new systems for increased efficiency and accuracy of department responsibilities
The ideal candidate. . .
• A self-starter who gets things done with little oversight with excellence and on-time
• Proven organizational skills that work
• Has a heart for supporting people in accomplishing tasks
• Has a knack for anticipating rather than simply reacting
Enjoy a challenging and creative atmosphere in the music industry! Employees work in an attractive corporate environment in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, Tennessee, and receive outstanding benefits including medical/dental/life/disability insurance, 401(k) match, AND 28 paid days off per year (including paid holiday time Christmas Day through New Year’s Day).
No relocation expenses will be paid.
Use your cover letter to convince us you are the perfect person for this job! Tell us about your success as a marketing professional.
Note: if you have previously applied for a Sony Music Entertainment job and wish to submit a different résumé or cover letter than the one you last used, follow these steps.
* Apply for this job online.
* Click on “Update Profile.” From there, upload a new résumé, or copy and paste a new cover letter. Be sure to click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page when you’re done.
We communicate with applicants by email. If you don’t receive an email confirming our receipt of your application, please check your spam filter and add us to your “allowed” email list: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com