Sony MusicRutherford, NJ
Full Time Job
The Metadata Analyst, Central Repertoire and Metadata Group will report directly into Metadata Manager of Central Repertoire and Metadata Group.
The Metadata Analyst, Central Repertoire and Metadata Support Group responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
• Support SME Labels in creating, maintaining and policing “Best in Class” Metadata
• Provide professional support for client’s corporate metadata environment, specifically around GRAS and GCLS
• Generating, creating, improving, analyzing and using standard system and ad-hoc reports, created across many groups to support high data quality
• Work with colleagues across ES & SONY organization, to identify best practices and process improvements in expansive metadata areas
• Global Management of Central Repertoire and metadata support Group (CRG), including off-site management/governance for outsourced staff (WNS).
• Establish an expertise in corporate systems that impact but are not directly related to the wider group (Digital Suite, SAMIS, SAP etc)
• Participate in strategic planning, design and re-engineering discussions consistent with the need for continuous improvement of the systems environment
• Address special projects as they arise and assess underlying needs
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects a must
• Ability to conceptualize and formalize business and technical requirements
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people
• Ability to handle multiple reporting structures
• Early morning availability; 7 a.m.
• Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time productivity
• Ability to analyze and review information from several different sources (corporate systems)
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Capable of working independently, as well as in a team environment
• Excellent leadership skills