Marketing Services Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A critical member of the Columbia Records team and is responsible for creating and designing presentations used by all departments of the label. They are in charge of transforming ideas and content into visually compelling presentations that align with Columbia Records brand standards, look and feel. The Presentation Coordinator will work across all departments – creating marketing decks that curate and consolidate marketing activations and ideas, A&R pitches that showcase the strength of Columbia Records, analytic decks that prepare teams for campaigns and marketing & promotion pitches to industry partners, post-mortem presentations to highlight the results of projects and campaigns, and presentations showcasing artists/new music at global company meetings and in connection with Columbia’s annual business plan review.
• Create presentation materials in Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Slides that align to Columbia Records’ brand standards.
• Deliver artist decks on time and to specification.
• Supervise the creation of company sizzle reels highlighting well-known artist campaigns and results.
• Collaborate with all departments in the label to properly tell the business sales story of Columbia Records, and bring it to life using impactful and compelling visuals.
• Work in close partnership with the Digital and Content team to ensure that all label decks and presentations are within the brand standards and style guide of Columbia Records.
• Create and maintain pre-approved templates tailored for each department’s needs.
• 2 years of experience in developing presentation materials.
• Expert proficiency in Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Slides.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Tech-savvy and up-to-date on other tools, platforms and resources.
• Portfolio of presentation work that showcases a straightforward, clean design aesthetic.
• Ability to work within brand guidelines.
• Ability to turn complex ideas and conversations into simple articulations.
• Ability to work quickly and autonomously.
• Strong track record in thriving in high-pressure moments.
• Bachelor’s degree in design, visual communication, marketing or other related fields.