Marketing Coordinator - US Latin Division- International Repertoire Team
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This position will provide full administrative support to the Label Managers and the Director of the US Latin International Repertoire team.
The Marketing Coordinator will help to ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the International Repertoire team by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
• Act as a liaison between executive team members and a wide array of internal and external contacts including other management personnel and internal departments, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, radio promoters, media outlets, and other record labels within the site.
• Provide support to the Publicity function as needed.
• Provide administrative support including answering phones, processing expense reports, booking travel, and coordinating meetings
• Assist with the planning and attendance of promotional events
• Provide support to Label Managers as needed
• Coordinate and draft correspondence and presentations using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Process invoices in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain office contact lists
• Order and maintain supplies and products for office
• Special projects as assigned
• 1-2 years of administrative experience
• 1 year of music industry experience preferred
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet skills
• Strong knowledge of Outlook
• Photoshop skills preferred
• Ability to interact professionally with senior level executives and artists and their managers
• Bilingual/Spanish language skills
• Must have excellent command of English language with strong writing skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills and they will need to be comfortable interacting with high profile clients