Manager - Sales & Streaming
Sony MusicNashville, TN
Full Time Job
This position is a pivotal member of Sony Music’s Sales & Streaming Nashville based team, responsible for all aspects of managing and achieving streaming, sales and marketing goals for the RCA Nashville, Columbia Nashville, and Arista Nashville labels.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
In compliance with the Tennessee Non-Smokers Protection Act, Sony Music is a smoke-free workplace.
Sony Music Nashville includes three country label operations – Arista Nashville, Columbia Nashville and RCA Records Label Nashville. Enjoy a challenging and creative atmosphere in the music industry! Employees work in downtown Nashville, Tennessee (in “the Gulch” development), and receive outstanding benefits including 401(k) match, medical/dental/life/disability insurance, and generous paid time off per year (including paid holiday time Christmas Day through New Year’s Day).
• Support the Sony Music Nashville sales and streaming team by working closely with digital and physical partners, as well as artists and management teams.
• Analyze account controlled playlists and competitive data to identify opportunities for label priorities.
• Curate label playlists on all DSPs. Coordinate the design of all campaign assets including banners, covers, and audio assets.
• Research digital strategies and playlisting, and execute campaigns and contesting to support releases.
• Create and distribute numerous weekly reports for sales, streaming, playlisting, etc. for internal use and artist managers.
• Schedule all digital products (albums,tracks,videos, etc), confirm correct delivery and serve as liaison to release planning team.
• Coordinate the design and release of all physical materials, distribute art, create presentations.
• Responsible for all sales & streaming marketing budgets & payments .
• Manage Dept.: Ticket requests, advance music, plan and coordinate events, book travel for artists etc.
• Submit & monitor venue sales: Submit sales to Nielsen, set up & educate new artists on AtVenu, and monitor sales.
• Plan and organize all hotel, catering, events, meeting schedules, account performances, and dinners for all Sony music labels during the annual Music Biz conference.
• Support the team in any other way needed to maximize consumption of all SMN releases from launch through life of the projects.
• Assist the Head of Dept. with travel, meetings and expenses.
• Music industry experience, at least two years working with streaming services or on streaming campaigns.
• Passion for music.
• Highly skilled at working as part of a team, able to work under pressure and balance priorities.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Proficient in digital content distribution technologies and operations and Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
• Occasional domestic travel required.
• Bachelor’s degree required.