Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a member of the RED MUSIC Marketing department, this individual will plan, develop and implement innovative and effective marketing plans for the Active Rock roster of artists.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Build and manage robust, innovative and impactful marketing campaigns for priority projects.
• Negotiate and manage marketing budgets for project campaigns.
• Serve as primary point of contact with artists and management regarding marketing activities
• Oversee all processes related to product packaging and project marketing
• Maintain artist calendars and promo itineraries for artists to update label
• Knowledge of active rock/rock genre
• Creative self-starter with ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• 2-4 years of progressive marketing experience in the entertainment industry.
• Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music.
• Outstanding attention to organization and detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a broad knowledge of the digital landscape.
• Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate with all levels of global management.
• Previous involvement in the music business, preferably at a record label with prior marketing/product management experience.