Manager, International Digital Sales
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Manager, International Digital Sales, will be at the forefront of setting strategies and best practices with digital distribution partners for US repertoire internationally. Candidate will work closely with the domestic and international sales and marketing teams to carry out global campaigns for a diverse roster of artists from A-list to developing acts.
• Primary liaison between US sales department and international affiliates on initiatives and strategies across key digital partners (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Tencent, Deezer).
• Develop and execute sales plans for artist releases (including pricing strategies) in collaboration with the domestic and international sales and marketing teams.
• Perform analyses on project performance, understand patterns and craft tailor-made campaigns to maximize music consumption.
• Advise on data trends, opportunities and recommendations to US International team and our foreign affiliates to hit sales objectives and goals.
• Participate in wider global or local partner acquisition campaigns with Global Digital Business and Partner Development teams.
• Keep up to date with music industry trends to create and execute innovative sales concepts.
• 3 years experience in music industry. Sales, digital and/or International experience highly preferred.
• Creative, self-starter with impeccable organizational and multitasking skills.
• Analytical mindset - ability to identify trends, display creativity in problem-solving, and generate new ideas.
• Thorough understanding of the current music distribution partners and industry best practices.
• Ability to rally support with internal and outside partners. A team player that is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to help out the team.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.