Manager, International Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Position Overview: Employee will coordinate influencer marketing initiatives, as well as developing strategic digital marketing campaigns that not only drive awareness and sales for our artists/clients but also bring in additional revenue for SME.
• Educate label/outside clients on influencer marketing.
• Collect & analyze consumer data to assist in creating effective marketing campaigns.
• Research potential influencers to grow Influencer Database.
• Develop and maintain relationships with premier influencers to negotiate and collaborate on creative promotions.
• Write custom influencer proposals for label/outside clients.
• Assist in developing influencer content concepts based on goals & budget.
• Analyze and deliver full campaign reporting to clients.
• Primary point person who collaborates with international product managers to develop and execute full online marketing plans for a diverse roster of artists.
• Lead and coordinate streaming marketing, digital advertising, social media & CRM campaigns for artists and projects
• Monitor analytics on streaming platforms, understand the consumption patterns and craft tailor made campaigns to maximize music consumption.
• Work with affiliate marketing teams to create online advertising and social media outreach campaigns in support of international artist promotional trips.
• Assure that all local affiliate marketing teams and their partners get the assets and attention they need to execute effective local promotions.
• Attend and actively participate in meetings, brainstorm sessions and conference calls with local affiliate marketing teams.
• Work closely with domestic digital marketing counterparts to maximize US online marketing plans internationally.
• Interface with artists, artist managers, third party partners, and vendors.
• Create and maintain relationships with key international promotional partners including music portals, video and music websites, and any other partners appropriate to market and sell music online.
• Develop a reputation as a go-to positive person who is constantly resourceful with a great attitude.
• Work with sales teams to maximize retail promotional opportunities/support retail initiatives.
• 3-4 years experience in music industry. Digital and/or International experience highly preferred.
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of digital consumer trends & lifestyle marketing tactics
• Thorough understanding of the international music marketplace.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the music streaming landscape.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• Must be experienced and skilled performing in a liaison role between artists/artist management teams, our foreign affiliates and domestic label teams using tact, persuasion, timing and facilitating direct communication when appropriate while retaining trust of all parties.
• A team player that is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to help out the team.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Data analysis/research skills.
• Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in forums, meetings and presentations.
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.