IT Service Desk Administrator
Sony MusicLondon, UK
Full Time Job
The Orchard is an independent music and film distribution company distributing music from artists such as AWOLNATION, Kelsea Ballerini, and Skepta as well as films like Cannes Grand Prix Winner BPM (Beats Per Minute), and Sundance Jury Prize winner Dina, and The Hero. With our industry-leading technology and operations, we partner with companies of all sizes to make their music, films and videos available across hundreds of digital outlets and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The Orchard is hiring a dynamic IT Help Desk Administrator to join our London office.
Please send all resumes and cover letters
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
• Log all help desk interactions.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Test and deploy system updates.
• Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues.
• Build, deploy, and manage workstations and servers.
• Setup and manage system backups and restores.
• Manage applications and services on premises and on hosted platforms.
• Aid monitoring, response and intervention for IT related security incidents and violations and site outages.
• Research, recommend and implement relevant technologies to streamline day to day operations.
• Knowledge of hardware and software on Mac and Windows desktop and mobile products.
• Ability to troubleshoot and assist with hardware, software, and network problems.
• Experience with system imaging and device management.
• Strong ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.