Human Resources Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide HR operational/administrative support for assigned business units. This role will serve as an operational executor, and business ally. The HR Coordinator will support HR initiatives, execute on tasks received from management, and operate at both a tactical and transactional level.
• Supports HR Business Partners with various administrative needs (i.e. phones, scheduling, monthly expense processing, electronic filing).
• Inputs data into HRIS system & directory related to employee actions (new hires, promotions, transfers, contract increases, terminations etc.).
• Maintains and is responsible for onboarding (including the new hire process), off-boarding, promotions and transfers and various other checklists and activities for assigned business units.
• Identifies ways to improve operational efficiencies.
• Runs reports and gathers data as needed to support the HR Team.
• Responds to and answers day-to-day questions from new hires and employees.
• Serves as the point person between employee and payroll department (i.e. employee timesheet matters, tax documents).
• Creates, routes, and posts job requisitions.
• Maintains organizational charts and updates regularly.
• Ad hoc projects/events.
• Interest in and understanding of both the HR industry as well as the music business.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Proactive, bright and innovative individual who demonstrates good judgment.
• A ''can do'' customer service attitude.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work efficiently.
• Strong understanding of and commitment to confidentiality.
• Knowledge and experience using advanced features of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Experience with Visio strongly preferred.
• Experience utilizing project managment, HRIS, and ATS tools.