Digital Marketing Specialist / Essential Worship
Sony MusicFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
• Do you have extensive knowledge of worship music?
• Do you have marketing experience with online platforms?
• Have you combined this knowledge and experience and know where to reach the worship music audience on social media and other online platforms?
If so, consider this position as a Digital Marketing Specialist with Essential Worship. Join a team that exists to resource worship leaders and teams, while making it easier for the local church to discover and adopt new songs.
Provident Music Group is the Christian music division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Provident Music Group (PMG) is the Christian music division of Sony Music Entertainment and includes Provident Label Group, Provident Films, Provident Distribution, Essential Artist Services, and Essential Music Publishing.
Essential Worship is a division of Essential Music Publishing the publishing arm of Provident Music Group (the Christian music division of Sony Music Entertainment). Essential Music Publishing is a full-service music publishing company that provides publishing rights management and administration, licensing, royalty collection and payment on behalf of our award-winning songwriters and catalog administration clients.
In compliance with the Tennessee Non-Smokers Protection Act, Sony Music is a smoke-free workplace.
• Use data and analysis to identify appropriate digital channels for maximum exposure of Essential Worship songs and catalog to worship leaders, teams, and influencers
• Contribute to marketing campaign ideas with a focus on where to position song, catalog and brand content
• Grow digital reach of Essential Worship by building compelling digital advertising campaigns, growing email contacts and engaging target audience through DSP’s such as Spotify, YouTube, and others.
• Monitor and evaluate strategy on a consistent basis to ensure plans and objectives are met, expected results are achieved, and guidelines and policies are observed
• Assist Essential Publishing team in creating focus song/catalog list for digital promotion and strategic planning
• Document and communicate features, campaigns, market research, and report on impact
• Create SEO and link-building campaigns to increase website credibility and drive traffic
• Communicate appropriate insights to artists, managers, and internal stakeholders
• Attend industry events as needed
• Prepare presentation materials as needed
• Participate in team meetings to provide appropriate data to support and enhance strategic decision making
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Competency in deriving insight and action through data analytics, specifically in the digital space
• A strong ability to translate complex data into visually appealing, simple, and understandable formats
• A strong desire to support Christian worship music and brands
• Experience in music, lifestyle, entertainment, fashion or other creative industry desired
• Relevant education and/or comparable experience in online analytics or related field
• A keen interest in latest innovations in the digital discipline and ability to translate latest trends into action
• Proficiency with both Macs and PCs; ability to use common software packages and online/mobile applications and learn new applications
• Proven organizational skills, including experience in project management
• Proven outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills with experience maintaining constructive working relationships
• Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance, urgency, and time constraints while maintaining composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
• Willing to travel occasionally (2-3 times per year)
Enjoy a newly remodeled open-floor plan workspace in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, Tennessee, with free parking. Sony offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, as well as 401(k) match, and generous paid time off per year (including paid holiday time Christmas Day through New Year’s Day).
No relocation expenses will be paid.
Your cover letter is your opportunity to convince us you are the perfect person for this job! Take note to identify specific experiences related to the job requirements above.
Note: if you have previously applied for a Sony Music Entertainment job and wish to submit a different résumé or cover letter than the one you last used, follow these steps.
* Apply for this job online.
* Click on “Update Profile.” From there, upload a new résumé, or copy and paste a new cover letter. Be sure to click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page when you’re done.