Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our NYC team.
• Automate build and deployment processes in a hybrid (AWS proprietary) hosting environment for micro-services.
• Set and scale tools related to micro-services.
• Create and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments to facilitate an Agile development process.
• Research, recommend and implement new technologies.
• Aid in efforts to increase our security presence
• Participate in ongoing Sony systems integration efforts to build and scale infrastructure of our delivery platform.
• Strong experience with system automation (e.g., Chef)
• Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins) and continuous deployment
• Experience with containers (e.g. docker) at scale in an HA environment.
• Understanding of Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, etc). Prior experience with Snowflake a big plus.
• Source control with Git.
• Security background preferred
• Solid Linux shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python) chops.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, comprehensive video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The Orchard is a leading independent music, film and video distribution company distributing music from artists such as Ozuna, G Herbo, and Nina Nesbitt as well as acclaimed movies like The Dawn Wall, Bart Layton’s American Animals, and Oscar-nominated films Life, Animated and Cartel Land. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with companies of all sizes to make their music, films and videos available across hundreds of digital outlets and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.