Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Operations at RCA is a multi-function role that requires someone who can multi task at a high level with a high level of detail oriention and accuracy.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
• GRAS data-entry and maintenance (RCA Records ancillary digital video products)
• Work with Marketing & Video Production to secure cue sheets for all audio-visual content
• Work with Digital Production & SME Digital Operations to initiate and follow through to completion all metadata “tickets” with digital partners (iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, Vevo, etc.) (including, but not limited to, track title corrections and edits to Producer or Writer metadata)
• Research and GRAS data entry/maintenance for all RCA Records’ “Exclusivity Waivers” (agreements for RCA roster artists to appear on third-party masters)
• Interface with international affiliates to secure all metadata, lyrics and publishing splits for all artists which RCA releases in the U.S. via SME’s IRL agreement.
• Assist with physical artwork proofreading as needed
• Greet artists & guests upon arrival
• Answer main RCA phone lines & provide back up phone coverage for CEO/Chairman, President, and Co-President
• Assist with in-house events, book conference rooms, coordinate lunches for Opportunities & A&R Meetings, run errands as needed
• Organize & maintain pantry and supply closets and re-order supplies as needed
• At least 1 years in the Entertainment or Music Business.
• Bachelor of Arts or Music.
• Strong computer skills are required.
• Must be meticulous and detail oriented.
• Must have the ability to make quick judgments in a fast paced environment.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Must be able to multi task and take direction from multiple supervisors.
• Must be able to discern when there is too much work and ask for help
• Must also be able to keep multiple supervisor informed at all times