Coordinator, International Label Management
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, International Label Management (NYC)
The Orchard is an independent music and film distribution company distributing music from artists such as AWOLNATION, Kelsea Ballerini, and Skepta as well as films like Cannes Grand Prix Winner BPM (Beats Per Minute), and Sundance Jury Prize winner Dina, and The Hero. With our industry-leading technology and operations, we partner with companies of all sizes to make their music, films and videos available across hundreds of digital outlets and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Reporting to the Senior Director, International Label Manager, the Coordinator, International Label Management will be based out of our New York City office. This position will be responsible for providing content management and campaign support for global frontline release campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong written and communication skills, attention to detail and a genuine interest in and demonstrated understanding in learning more about global independent music.
• Work closely with the Senior Director, International Label Management and Director, Label Management on supporting the day to day needs of international priority release campaigns and labels.
• Maintain and distribute weekly sales, marketing and insight reports for various priority release campaigns.
• Assist in the management of product logistics inclusive of digital production, physical release planning, and product updates by way of Orchards technology systems and coordination with operation and supply chain teams.
• Provide communication support across various global team leads and departments.
• Attend and contribute regular sales and marketing meetings.
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience within a label or distribution system.
• Extremely well versed in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience & knowledge of using content management systems and digital metadata across a variety of genres.
• Good knowledge of the digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
• High level knowledge of digital and physical retail outlets, product development timelines, and marketing opportunities.
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to tight deadlines, with ability to stay cool under pressure, dealing with challenging personalities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally
• Extremely passionate about Independent music.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.