Coordinator, International Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Work with digital project managers to execute campaigns.
• Own and maintain editorial calendar for the global social media platforms. Work cross-functionally across the organization to continually update calendar.
• Update all social network profiles. Support global community development and engagement initiatives across all direct to fan channels.
• Utilize real time marketing techniques and take advantage of online opportunities after evaluating potential risks.
• Assist in the development of content.
• Gather and collate information to provide senior management with reports, inclusive of ongoing strategy and placements.
• Manage advertising Media holding budget and work through any issues with billing.
• Attend events and liaise with field staff to cover activities from a social media perspective.
• Assist the Sony Music international affiliates on social media related requests.
• Provide administrative support / coordinate schedules.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, English or related field.
• Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills.
• Experience / Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
• Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources.
• Basic photo and video editing skills.