Coordinator, Creative Group
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Creative Group is responsible for supporting Vice President(s) of Design, as well as working with the Director of Administration to coordinate photo shoots, process invoices, clear artwork, and handle a variety of administration duties for the assigned design team.
The Coordinator, Creative Group position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Assisting and supporting the VP’s with scheduling meetings and travel, screening calls, handling expense reports, timesheets, mailings and special projects upon request.
• Working with Dir., Admin to process documents necessary for photo shoots, including invoices and advances, vendor setups, certificates of insurance, routing artwork budgets, reconciling budgets, etc.
• Working with Design Directors, Dir., Admin, and Art Directors archive photo shoots.
• Working with Dir., Admin to draft and issue artwork contracts and liaise with legal to handle artwork usage issues.
• Retrieving artwork for Labels/Clients, upon request.
• Researching artwork agreements for various departments including our own.
• Researching and clearing artwork for use, including fonts and stock images.
• Assisting and troubleshooting various issues.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Creative Suite, preferred.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• A team player, but can take initiative and see through projects independently.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Professional, confident, positive and calm demeanor.