Coordinator, Commercial Partners
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Commercial Partners is responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the Amazon and Apple Commercial Partner teams and providing administrative support.
• Responsible for maintaining weekly submission grids / processes for multiple accounts.
• Compile and distribute weekly reports measuring consumption and marketing trends, and identify opportunities to the broader team
• Collect and organize social media data, assisting with creating infographs, charts and spreadsheets for distribution to the broader team.
• Maintain marketing tools (photos, jpegs, other assets) and manage distributing to internal and external parties as needed
• Assist in the creation of content strategies, editorial calendars and publishing schedules
• Proactively recommend creative campaign ideas, participate in marketing brainstorms, artist meetings and partner meetings, and develop playlist strategy for artist campaigns in conjunction with label sales team.
• Assist in preparing presentations and marketing plans.
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel, and prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Strong analytical skills
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Understanding of Streaming platforms including: Spotify, Apple Music, Google, Amazon, Pandora, SoundCloud, Deezer, etc.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (with an emphasis on Excel); strong knowledge of social media and streaming services a plus. Will need to learn a variety of other computer systems including, but not limited to, Keynote, Nielsen, Buzz Angle and internal reporting tools.
• Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently but be a team player and flexible.
• The ability to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously – must be highly organized.
• Ability to quickly adapt to emerging trends, interest in emerging technology and social development
• The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality.
• Music passionate, with a willingness to attend industry events and shows