Coordinator, Advertising Technology Support and Analytics
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, comprehensive video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com.
The Orchard is hiring a Coordinator, Advertising Technology Support and Analytics to join our NYC team.
• Support our client-facing advertising technology initiatives to ensure proper ad campaign setup and optimization
• Assist with campaign execution with extreme attention to detail
• Assist with the creation of thorough and insightful client-facing reports
• Day to day ad reporting contact for internal and external stakeholders
• Troubleshoot, optimize, and solve problems in campaigns across multiple platforms
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Comfortable with communicating problems and suggesting solutions both internally and externally
• Passion for music and interest in the music industry
• A general understanding of how digital advertising is part of a company’s ecosystem and can be used to achieve a variety of goals
• Self-starter who is motivated to solve problems quickly and independently
• Familiarity or ability to quickly learn Facebook Advertising, Facebook Pixel, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, The Trade Desk (or other Demand Side Platform)
• Familiarity with Excel, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and project management tools.
• Previous internship experience in the music/film/television industries, marketing, or advertising is a plus
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.