Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard is hiring an Automation Engineer to join our NYC team.
• Work developers and product managers to identify new features and develop relevant test solutions across several services in an agile environment.
• Strategize test plans and implement integration/end-to-end tests to enhance our continuous deployment process
• Collaborate with software engineers and product managers to determine appropriate test coverage and deliverables
• Work with engineers to ensure the build health on production environments
• Work with other engineers to solve challenging problems, share knowledge, and promote best practices.
• Collaborate across teams to build internal tools and improve processes
• Experience with browser automation using Selenium or Watir.
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Cucumber, pytest, and rspec
• Basic expertise with SQL and git required.
• Experience testing RESTful APIs and microservice architecture.
• Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration.
• Ability to communicate effectively across teams with both technical and non-technical people.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in software development and test automation.
The Orchard is a leading music, film and video distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit our website.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The Orchard is a leading independent music, film and video distribution company distributing music from artists such as Ozuna, G Herbo, and Nina Nesbitt as well as acclaimed movies like The Dawn Wall, Bart Layton’s American Animals, and Oscar-nominated films Life, Animated and Cartel Land. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with companies of all sizes to make their music, films and videos available across hundreds of digital outlets and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.