Associate Director, Interactive Marketing & Audience Development
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard is looking for an Associate Director of Interactive Marketing and Audience Development to manage our extremely motivated and forward-thinking team. In order to provide top-notch service to our partners across music and video, you will work with labels, artists and managers to conceptualize creative and compelling marketing campaigns. In the ever-expanding digital space you will be expected to execute measurable initiatives in order to increase interaction, generate demand, views, engagement and subscribers for our partners.
In this role you will act as a manager and an individual contributor rolling up your sleeves on a daily basis to get things done. You possess strong instincts honed through practical experience, an inherent strategic and creative mindset, and the ability to see the 'big picture' in order to articulate the necessary steps to achieve desired results.
The Orchard is looking for an Associate Director of Interactive Marketing and Audience Development to join our team in the New York City office. This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
• Act as a catalyst. This includes outlining department goals, providing the team with measurable performance goals, prioritizing campaigns and managing the team’s workload.
• Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns in order to remain at the forefront of marketing.
• Analyze the impact of promotions and programs and the worth of various segments of fans.
• Utilize your in-depth knowledge of platforms and tools to build audiences, engage fanbases and drive demand.
• Be client facing. Contribute to new partner pitch meetings and participate in business review presentations.
• 6-8 years experience as an entertainment industry marketer.
• Experience leading small to mid-sized teams, the ability to drive the conversation while still allowing team members to contribute.
• An in-depth knowledge of content marketing, consumption habits, fan communication methods and social trends.
• The ability to be both creative and data driven.
• An interest in keeping your finger on the pulse. You are familiar with emerging technologies and applications and have a total understanding of key platforms.
• Experience applying analytics to create measurable, actionable campaigns.
• Having an understanding of reporting methods and having the ability to report across a comprehensive set of meaningful metrics.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams – working with sales, label managers, content creators, digital advertisers and brand specialists.
• Proven ability to source and cultivate relationships with third parties.
• Ability to foster relationships and incorporate brand partnerships into marketing campaigns.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.