Associate Director, Digital & Partner Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2018 7:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, Digital & Partner Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Director, Digital & Partner Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, Digital & Partner Marketing? This position is a key member of Epic’s Digital Marketing department with cross-functional responsibilities on the Commerce team. It allows for the application of an expansive set of skills and to be exposed to a diverse mix of digital marketing tactics. This role is a thought leader to the entire company in the areas of consumer journey to consumption, fan data collection and non-traditional marketing strategies via influencers.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
• Act as liaison between Epic Marketing and Commerce team to drive commercial partner release requirements across artist properties
• Ideate, develop and launch innovative interactive campaigns utilizing the latest partner platform API features to drive consumption
• Seek new developers to keep interactive campaigns on the bleeding edge of available technology
• Company Influencer Marketing expert
• Foster agency and direct talent relationships to build a network of relevant audience reach
• Consult internal marketing teams to identify the right influencers and content concepts for each project goal
• Work with International Digital team to scale campaigns globally
• Lead fan engagement strategy and execution across email and behavioral data collection
• Develop and execute creative one-off and “always on” campaigns to collect fan data
• Formulate fan email strategies to speak to consumers authentically and drive consumption
• Determine proper frequency of email campaigns per list
• Employ segmentation of artist and label lists to bring a sophisticated CRM approach to the company
• Help inform all label marketing campaigns through use of behavioral data Identified on Appreciation Engine and other platforms
• As a key member of the marketing team, be a creative resource to all projects and campaigns companywide
• Be eyes and ears of latest technologies and how to creatively apply them to artist marketing plans
• Previous digital mareting experience required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.