Associate Director, Business and Legal Affairs, Privacy
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
• Set, enforce and communicate internal policies and procedures relating to privacy issues and data collection/processing.
• Review privacy-related agreements, policies and standards.
• Support Chief Privacy Officer on day-to-day tasks, initiatives and reports.
• Liaise with transactional attorneys and information security team on transactions involving privacy elements.
• Maintain working knowledge of privacy law developments.
• Coordinate with Sony Music counsel worldwide on privacy matters.
• Liaise with Sony Corporation and other Sony companies on privacy matters.
• Bachelors Degree and Law Degree required.
• 2-4 years experience required.
• 4 years' experience at a major law firm (preferably in M&A).
• Excellent analytical and communication skills (written and oral).
• Ability to work with others within group and across divisions.