Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
MUST BE FLUENT IN JAPANESE VERBAL AND WRITTEN
Assist SME Japan NY office associates with daily administrative operation, provide SME Japan with local support for artists and staff, such as promotion, publicity, coordination, visa paperwork, and bringing in new business opportunities.
• Handle department needs including processing administrative documents, ordering office supplies, mailing out documents and promotional materials, filing, scanning, faxing, etc.
• Coordinate transportation, lodging, restaurants and other necessary requests from SME Japan staff members and artists
• Compile weekly sales data and distribute to necessary parties
• Coordinate working visa process to obtain visas for artists in a timely manner
• Maintain press lists/databases for the department.
• Manage SME Japan Facebook account; update on events and releases
• Create and send out press releases for upcoming music releases, shows and events
• Coordinate publicity requests for SME Japan artists
• Build and maintain relationships with vendors and media personnel
• Occasionally attend and provide support at conventions, concerts and promotional events
• Fluent in English and Japanese language; verbal and written
• Interest in music and/or anime industry
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Knowledge and ability to interact with high profile artists, managers, etc.