Analyst, Business Intelligence
Sony MusicCoconut Grove, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2020 12:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Analyst, Business Intelligence jobs in Coconut Grove-US
Search all Analyst, Business Intelligence postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Analyst, Business Intelligence? Analyst, Business Intelligence (Temporary)
• As a Temporary Business Intelligence Analyst, Digital, you will play a key role in helping to influence knowledge-based outcomes advocating for Latin music globally. Your role will be directly responsible for transforming data and trends into strategic recommendations and actionable insights in order to help our artists connect better with their audiences. This is a unique opportunity to influence how music reaches listeners around the world.
What you'll do:
• Provide planning and analytical support to critical stakeholders such as artists, artist management, internal business units and external partners
• Support the development of outcome-oriented and data-driven strategies for artists, projects & partners.
• Steer understanding of marketing and promotional campaigns' performance and the impact of marketing investment, including digital and social to drive ROI.
• Investigate and report on social chatter, sentiment, reach, engagement and audience growth as related to artists and their content, enforce use of essential social metrics / KPIs.
• Go beyond the data to identify and clearly communicate issues and opportunities, as well as develop actionable recommendations that ensure achievement of business goals.
• Provide guidance throughout the artist career cycle from talent identification and market potential (A&R), to audience growth (marketing), to monetization (sales and business development).
• Utilize internal data systems, analytics tools of Sony Music's digital partners and social media analytics platforms to synthesize data into custom insights.
Who you are:
• You have 1 year of experience in business intelligence, insights or analytics with a focus on marketing performance
• You have experience with data & research methodologies, social listening/social media analytics, performance/KPI reporting, data mining and visualization required, experience with consumer insights and analysis, market research, predictive / analytical modeling preferred
• Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLookups etc.) and extensive experience in PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SQL, Alteryx, R, Python, Tableau preferred
• You are fluent in English and Spanish
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.