Administrative Assistant, Production
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Process scheduling notices, vetting and placing into the daily scheduling report.
• Enter all digital products into the Release Planning system (GRPS).
• Pull Daily Digital Schedules and Physical Schedules from our release planning systems.
• Resolve systems issues with IT.
• Manage the release planning of all RCA mobile products.
• Secure required release points by checking appropriate systems.
• Oversee copyright and business affairs clearances for digital/physical products.
• Confirm product deliveries.
• Maintain various production schedules for company wide use.
• Field audio/video promotional requests.
• Responsible for office duties (incl: mailings and supply ordering).
• 1 year of prior administrative assistant experience.
• Must have thorough follow up and the ability to engage the staff in both digital and physical product creation.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• PC Literate and advance Excel skills a plus.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of production preferred.
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills.
• General music industry experience a strong plus.