Account Manager, Video Services
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
The Orchard is hiring an Account Manager, Video Services to join our Miami office.
As an Account Manager in The Orchard’s Video Services department, you are vital in scaling our fast growing Video Services business; executing on a value proposition that drives client satisfaction, engagement and revenue. You are a positive, smart, creative and analytical forward thinker, and an Orchard evangelist in and outside of the company. Managing a roster of premium US Latin video clients, you will drive channel strategy from start to finish and execute on key channel support including optimizations, programming, analysis, reporting and troubleshooting with the purpose of driving engagement, revenue and client retention and maximizing the client experience. Your thorough understanding and passion for Latin music genres like reggaeton, trap, bachata, salsa, cumbia, Latin Pop and Rock,... will help drive audience growth strategies for your top clients. You will be relationship-driven with a creative streak and have the ability to learn quickly, work autonomously and manage multiple deadlines. Your enthusiasm for video & technology will be second to none & your passion for music sets you ahead of the game.
You lead by example, knowing that junior team members are always watching and learning from you. You’re a fearless, creative problem solver that proactively pinpoints, reports on and resolves issues that arise pertaining to daily operations. You thrive on driving a project or issue through to completion, and you understand the importance of having processes and procedures.
• Solely responsible for a roster of high priority clients and channels partnered with the Orchard’s MCN from initial launch through to channel strategy, programming and optimization work.
• Serve as the singular point of contact for inquiries from client and client management team on designated roster of priority channels / clients. Maintain high level of client communication.
• Execute various post-launch channel activities that enable clients to attain maximum reach and retention of users, maximize revenue, and super-serve clients across multiple tiers of service - all based on strict deadlines and priorities. o
• Provide on-going priority channel support including programming advice, optimizations, channel analysis/monthly reporting, and troubleshooting general partner questions.
• Provide an extraordinary level of support for Video Services clients & internally (client, managers, etc.) to ensure that video content related issues are resolved immediately o
• Perform channel & video audits for key clients - advising & executing on key takeaways o
• Track, analyze, and report on channel & category progress, using metrics like CPM, viewership, and subscriber demographics.
• Liaise with clients / client managers, interactive marketing & audience development to leverage YouTube around key release campaigns & isolate / develop tent-pole campaigns specific to YouTube for their key clients.
• Execute against quality assurance, auditing and process initiatives determined by Video Services Management team.
• Serve as an expert for other staff members, answering key questions and providing advice and strategy.
• Work closely with Senior Manager, Accounts communicating client issues and roadblocks to ensure effective channel account management post-launch.
• Effectively work within The Orchard’s internal systems, YouTube’s CMS (Content Management System) and YouTube.com, maintaining up to date and accurate records.
• Proficient knowledge of current YouTube channel best practices, channel category subject matter, music industry and social media news & trends and competitive landscape.
• Proficient knowledge of the Orchard’s overall value proposition.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required in related field(s)
• 3 years experience in digital video; 2 years experience managing, programming, and optimizing YouTube channels with at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity
• Conversational and written fluency in Spanish
• Strong understanding and passion for Latin music including reggaeton, trap, bachata, salsa, cumbia, Latin Pop and Rock
• In-depth understanding of rapidly evolving digital landscape with proven ability to harness it in an effort to reach goals (e.g. user generated content, social media)
• Ability to communicate & work effectively with various stakeholders (C level, clients, interns); multilingual fluency a must
• Quick learner, flexible, able to handle frequent changes
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft, Google, and Apple applications
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The Orchard is an independent music and film distribution company distributing music from artists such as AWOLNATION, Kelsea Ballerini, and Skepta as well as films like Cannes Grand Prix Winner BPM (Beats Per Minute), and Sundance Jury Prize winner Dina, and The Hero. With our industry-leading technology and operations, we partner with companies of all sizes to make their music, films and videos available across hundreds of digital outlets and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.