Sony ImageworksVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Sony Imageworks Vancouver is seeking Artists for our Apprenticeship Program(s)
As an apprentice member of the Imageworks iCAD program, you will join a team of highly skilled technical and creative artists with various backgrounds. You will gain experience working with film quality characters and environments in the 2-month intensive program. Most importantly, you will work with an amazing team to help them reach its full potential.
Some specifics of the role include:
• work alongside other asset departments (Model, Rig, Character FX, Look Development) to create and apply photoreal and/or stylized techniques.
• Help meet show deadlines, participate in Dailies, Rounds, and team reviews.
• Interact with Production, Supervisors, Leads, and peers in order to interpret notes and feedback on assigned tasks.
• Work proficiently as part of a team, as well as independently, to determine various solutions to create exceptional elements for CG and/or VFX work.
Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship, promotions will be made to junior roles on any number of our active productions.
Able demonstrate exceptional skills/abilities in CG artwork. Knowledge of applicable software packages. These may include:
• Maya, Katana, Nuke, Houdini
• Mari, Substance, Mudbox, ZBrush, Modo etc.
We would really like to hear from you if you have a few years' experience in a similar field or even if you are fresh out of school. Just follow the application link below and submit your reel, we look forward to talking with you.